Twitist Forums
Need Internet connection in chennai.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: Need Internet connection in chennai.? (/thread-146070.html)

Pages: 1 2

Need Internet connection in chennai.? - Reddy A - 04-28-2014 02:22 AM

I am new to chennai and stay in a hotel but need an internet connection. ..I have consulted some internet service providers like TATA and Relliance but they said I must have a local address proof....i couldn't provide it ....Now i am wondering if I can get it thruogh my cell phone to my laptop.....i have a vodafone ...I dont think they provide Internet on their SIM .....is their any other cellphone service cum internet provider....plz help me out ......I really need internet....tahnks a lot.

- Arya - 04-28-2014 02:27 AM

Yes they provide internet through SIM.Call to customer care of Vodafone they will give u all information regarding this.

- Amit - 04-28-2014 02:28 AM

take airtel postpaid sim card and activate GPRS service on it, connect to ur pc

- vakayil k - 04-28-2014 02:33 AM

AIRCEL mobile operator provides internet connection, which can be connected to Laptop and PC too.

- Shalini Agrawal - 04-28-2014 02:37 AM

Hi,

You get defiantly Internet connection in chennai.
Ya Vodafone provides Internet connection You just contact to the customer care of Vodafone, they will provide you solution of that so try to contact customer care of Vodafone.

Thanks

- chenzen - 04-28-2014 02:39 AM

If you want to access the web visit a browsing centre.

- santhosh m - 04-28-2014 02:42 AM

you can check out in airtel. u can connect through ur mobile.

- rraj_us_2005 - 04-28-2014 02:49 AM

CHeck with the Hotel itself. they may have internet facility.

Contact your cell phone provider to activate the GPRS

To get a new connection you should have valid identity proofs.

- indian b - 04-28-2014 02:54 AM

If you need internet for business work then you need to avail a proper connection from Tata or Reliance ( buy USB data modem). Provide them ID proof, Address proof of home town, and temporary address proof (hotel) to avail this connection. GPRS service on moble phone is not meant for serious work.

- straightbasket768 - 04-28-2014 03:00 AM

the internet connection from a cell phone will be of less speed only 40Kbps you will be irritated by that