Twitist Forums
What does it mean when a guy you don't know adds you on FB.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What does it mean when a guy you don't know adds you on FB.? (/thread-146219.html)

What does it mean when a guy you don't know adds you on FB.? - hi - 04-28-2014 02:37 AM

I'm a girl, obviously. And there's a boy from my school... Let's call him John. Johns a JR, a year older than me and he has a older brother who's in college named Tom. And his brother Tom added me on FB by I've never talked to this guy, let alone I've never really had a full convo with john. What are the possibilities or reasons why johns brother , Tom ,would add me? Lol I know this is dumb but say what ya need to say. cos he wanted more friends? Thinks I'm cute? Thinks he knows me?

- J - 04-28-2014 02:46 AM

you answered your own question

- James Jordan - 04-28-2014 02:55 AM

I'm a guy and I add random girls all the time on FB haha it's either becuase I wanna talk to them to make new friends or it's becuase they're hot usually both lol

- Stevie The Awesome - 04-28-2014 03:00 AM

You probably showed up in his 'do you know this person' box or what ever and he just clicked on you. There was probably no thought behind it

- capricorn - 04-28-2014 03:03 AM

The first thing I would do is to ask him "why did you add me on FB? I have never talked to you ...so what's the deal" or something like that. Go right to the source.

- me..CA - 04-28-2014 03:08 AM

wants to stalk you on FB. Typically people add a message or should whn they clearly do not know u

- baldy - 04-28-2014 03:13 AM

es prob a stalker