Twitist Forums
Should I talk to him? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Should I talk to him? (/thread-146230.html)

Should I talk to him? - bellywelly - 04-28-2014 02:38 AM

So I'm 23 female I signed up to a dating site. I've had a few good dates with it but nothing 'great' yet.

I met a great guy on there the other day, he gave me his name and said to add him on facebook. As a joke on facebook I was like "oh so who is this?" and he thought i was serious and that the dating profile must of been fake/ a joke so he deleted me off facebook.

SO I went back on the dating site and told him it was only joking and asked what he's up to this weekend. He didn't reply but sent me a facebook friend request straight away.

It's been about 24hours and he hasn't talked to me on facebook yet. Is he waiting for me to say something? Should I say someting? I don't want to seem too 'keen'
And I haven't met him yet

- Amanda - 04-28-2014 02:42 AM

Well its obvious your not a mind reader, talk to him. If he keeps ignoring you then its an obvious hes just not that into you. Guys have a different way of thinking than women..so they aren't really tuned in what goes on inside of our brains when we don't get a quick reply back. Play it by ear.. whats the least that can happen is that he doesn't respond back? good luck.

- Sky - 04-28-2014 02:52 AM

TALK TO HIM! GREAT PEOPLE AND GREAT CONNECTIONS WITH PEOPLE DONT HAPPEN EVERYDAY! Sorry, got a bit excited there, but yeah Smile Send him a causal "hey" or something Smile Goodluck.