Twitist Forums
why is my friend mad at me? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: why is my friend mad at me? (/thread-146442.html)

why is my friend mad at me? - mammothlawyer127 - 04-28-2014 02:59 AM

We were in a relationship for two years. Things really were nothing but trouble for us mainly because of her. She'd get paranoid, objective, sarcastic, analytical, selfish, manipulative, twist things, blame me, and always convince herself I was the problem. She would blame herself and beg me to stay and would swear she was going to change. I would fall for it and she would get comfortable and return to her usual self again. Her analytical mind would always have conclusions about everything - to the point I would believe her and lose myself. after I broke up with her she went back to her usual seclusion back to her sanctum, being a loner.

She decided to focus on school and I ignored her for months. She never contacted me and I messed up by sending a message here and there on FB, but she never responded. Then Monday she sent a message telling me to go on Skype because she couldn't sleep. I didn't respond nor did I go on Skype because I have work all this week.

I haven't responded since she wanted me on Skype Monday night and today she sent me a message on FB telling me I was a parasite that leaches off her attention and I crawl back in my nook once she acknowledges me.

I didn't respond because I have work. Now I feel resentful because when I wanted to talk to her she ignored me. Now she seems to be mad because I didn't answer her. Like who does she think she is? did I mess up

- cabaretic - 04-28-2014 03:02 AM

As you've described it, everything has to be on her terms. That's not fair to you. She has some abandonment fears as well, fears that she is projecting onto you.

- Carol - 04-28-2014 03:08 AM

She sounds like she's a borderline personality.