Twitist Forums
i was looking at my wife to be facebook page and see that she posted a new profile photo which looks wonderful? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: i was looking at my wife to be facebook page and see that she posted a new profile photo which looks wonderful? (/thread-14645.html)

i was looking at my wife to be facebook page and see that she posted a new profile photo which looks wonderful? - sss-tonic - 10-15-2012 09:09 PM

i click on like because i liked it,i notice one of the manny friends she had says she is going to tell " xyz" i ask her who is " xyz " she reply none of my buisness, and she is going to block me from her page.
The part when she said i must mind my own business its not the first time she use that word to me.?

when i first met her we talk about a lot of things,i was surprise to know that she is all ways on craigslist checking out personal,woman looking couple she went to see a couple one night but she insisted that the woman couldn't touch her. after i think about it i said to her why did you even bother with it knowing that the woman couldn't touch you,she reply it's none of my dam buisness.it's something strange about her.

- jonny s - 10-15-2012 09:17 PM

No way. Run. Fast. Far.

- Foxxxybeach M - 10-15-2012 09:17 PM

uh xyz is either her old boyfriend or your old girlfriend....and blocking you...um she has something to hide bro sure you want to marry her...she seems deceitful...

- Bilbo - 10-15-2012 09:17 PM

This does not bode well.

If she can't be straight about something so trivial, what else is she going to be getting up to?

- Richard - 10-15-2012 09:17 PM

The best part of this is you've discovered it before you marry her. It seems she's got a secretive nature and someone else in the background you know nothing about. This is potentially cheating before the event. Question is, can you see yourself having a trusting marriage with her while living with the knowledge there may be someone else? Time for a big re-think!!!