Twitist Forums
facebook: Why aren't the events I am attending not showing up on my recent activity? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: facebook: Why aren't the events I am attending not showing up on my recent activity? (/thread-14650.html)

facebook: Why aren't the events I am attending not showing up on my recent activity? - My Name Is Trip - 10-15-2012 09:09 PM

if i click attending on my events, it will say i am going on the actual event page, but wont show up on my recent activity that i just joined. its not until AFTER the event has concluded that it will say "jane went to tom's birthday 19th" or something. how do i change this so the minute i click attending it will show up? all my other friends dont have this problem. cheers. i have looked through all the settings and couldnt find anything

- Pikachu - 10-15-2012 09:18 PM

its probably event specific settings - if its a private or closed event it will probably not appear on your wall/timeline because it isnt public, you have to enter the event name in the search bar or search through your active events, it would be helpful if you could show a screenshot of what your friends screen shows and what yours shows to help identify the problem