Twitist Forums
What phone should I get? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: Instagram and Iphone (/forum-28.html)
+--- Thread: What phone should I get? (/thread-146718.html)

What phone should I get? - bubbles125 - 04-28-2014 03:26 AM

I recently lost my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 while walking home. It must have fell out my pocket. When I went to track my phone it was somewhere I have never been.

So anyways I was thinking of getting the Galaxy Note 3 because I'm used to the Galaxy Note's size. As I was thinking of choosing it I thought that the I should get a smaller phone because I'm only in 9th grade and I don't think I need a really big phone. I also have a concern with talking on the phone. With my old galaxy note 2 every time I called someone they could not hear me so it was embarrassing to lend my phone to people when they needed to call someone.

I was thinking of the Samsung Galaxy s4 or the iPhone 5s. I only used Netflix once. I mainly go on Instagram and kik. I always play music on my phone and I rarely call anyone. I don't really care about screen resolution although I kind of care about it having a good camera. Price doesn't matter.
I feel I can settle for a smaller screen size.

You can name other phones. It doesn't have to be this brand. I also have Verizon if that makes any difference.

- EarlRay - 04-28-2014 03:27 AM

If you want a smaller phone I would check out the moto x and the nexus 5 or wait until the galaxy s5 is released. Otherwise I would go for the note 3