Twitist Forums
What cell phone should I get? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: Instagram and Iphone (/forum-28.html)
+--- Thread: What cell phone should I get? (/thread-146719.html)

What cell phone should I get? - Natz - 04-28-2014 03:27 AM

Hey! I'm looking for a new phone, I don't want anything too fancy, can't afford it any way. Let's say I want something with a decent camera, that I can vine, instagram and text with. Also,I'd like to be able to pop an sd card on it so I can get my music and pics on it.
My budget is top 200 bucks, any suggestions?

thanks!
also, I have a t-mobile plan. I can afford the 4G plan, but I'd much rather just getting an unlocked phone

- JAS - 04-28-2014 03:35 AM

With your budget, an iPhone seems out of reach. The luckiest you'll get is a cheap 4s. I reccomend the Samsung S4, best phone on the market. Do NOT be fooled into getting a Blackberry! They look cheap and value for money, but believe me, it'll be the biggest mistake of your life. You seriously can't do anything with them!

- Stu - 04-28-2014 03:42 AM

there honestly isn't much under $200 since this is off contract pricing. the ONLY thing down there that i would even touch is the Motorola MotoG. you can get a 16GB one (no SD CARD) for $200 and its a really nice phone. just transfer your music over to the internal storage.

it has a nice screen, an OK camera (will work fine for those apps), great battery life, and runs the latest version of android. its a sold phone for the money.

outside of that, I would probably look at a Used S3 or something like that. maybe an S4 if you are lucky.

- Sam - 04-28-2014 03:46 AM

Get a HTC One S. Best in the Mid-range market