Twitist Forums
So I removed my creationist sister from facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: So I removed my creationist sister from facebook? (/thread-14701.html)

So I removed my creationist sister from facebook? - Uriah Heap - 10-15-2012 09:11 PM

She then called me up and asked me why I removed her, and why I wasn't being a "good Christian". first of all, I'm atheist lol

So tell me what you think. I will be posting the Y!A link to this on her page once I add her again for all to see, then remove her again. I removed her as I became tired of the anti gay and creationist posts she floods daily.

So be a good christian and answer this

- Way Out - 10-15-2012 09:19 PM

I'm so very glad I don't have any creationist family members.

I might do the same...and I'm Christian.

- shallowearthquake796 - 10-15-2012 09:19 PM

I have creationist cousins. They went to Bob Jones University.

I ignored their friend request.

- thunderingtent858 - 10-15-2012 09:19 PM

What use is she?... She sounds worthless... Could tell her at least your not a sociopath...

- Face â„¢ - 10-15-2012 09:19 PM

People should distance themselves from creationists, just as people should distance themselves from psychopaths.

- Kerry - 10-15-2012 09:19 PM

Jesus haven't got much to do with Facebook. It's a person's own choice what contacts (friends) he / she has on Facebook and it's not a sin to remove a person from your friends, no matter who the person is.

Anyway, I am on Facebook. I have 0 (zero) friends? Guess what? Random people won't accept me no matter what I do and then I might even get banned for it. So at this position I'm only for the games, but they all kinda suck. Sorry Facebook games, but that's it.

- Lost soul - 10-15-2012 09:19 PM

Take her the The Museum of Natural History in NY, NY. Show her the fossils, which would be a slap in the face of reality. If see still remains a Christian never speak to her again,,,,it is called tuff love