Twitist Forums
I am hopeless and im ready to Die? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: I am hopeless and im ready to Die? (/thread-147265.html)

Pages: 1 2

I am hopeless and im ready to Die? - EmoKid - 04-28-2014 04:20 AM

So please anyone who is reading this, Please read so u can understand because I am standing on chair with rope on my neck, I just wanted to say my final words so Please Tell me? am I only one who feels this way?

ever since I was Born, I was just little Boy that had family divorce, so i live with my mother, We were Native Americans, Also I had Twin brother that Died of age 3 and i was two years old of seeing him Died of cancer, so While i was 12, My mother and my brother was so upset that I never gotten to see my dad or my little sisters Because I live with Christan's, and They Force me to read Bible cause I was t Christan that's why, then I turn 16 I was bisexual because i had bad Girlfriends in past, so My brother and mother found out that i was bisexual, so they make it harder for me cause of that, They suppose to not know that But they had to stalk me and looked into my profiles on Facebook because my Facebook was only thing to express my feelings, so I was depressed, I tried counselors, tried talk to people that i know, they kept Making me upset by telling me to Forgive and Forget But its was Killing me with No heart, My brother calls me gay lot of times, so right now i am 18.

I tried Get jobs, But no one couldn't Hire native American, because I am brown, I tried change, Till this worst thing happened to me in my Life was People telling me Go to hell cause i was bisexual, so I ran and ran to park then Cried there, So why Me Sad I did nothing wrong, I didn't deserve this, so I guess, no one wanted me around or hire me a job.....

Natives are humans too, why do all white people so cruel to native Americans if your white and u don t see that, then looked around u while your at store, like any places that had Indians so Poor and no money at all, that's why we never been hired on jobs.. its what i see. i am crying that i had no respect from my life..and I hope those people happy that im going to hell is what they wanted.

- BUNTI - 04-28-2014 04:24 AM

live in the moment/present and do not compare with others.

- COgirl3 - 04-28-2014 04:28 AM

please seek help. youre family will be devastated and youre rethinking it for a reason. life is better than death and there is always a way out of these dark thoughts. you just have to take it one step at a time. please reconsider this as it is not a good way to go and you still have so much time in front of you and so many new doors to open. please please seek help.

- Maelyn - 04-28-2014 04:34 AM

WHAT THE HELL DID YOU READ WHAT THAT KID WROTE THAT ANGERS ME SO MUCH OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU OK EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OKAY

- Chelsea - 04-28-2014 04:43 AM

The only way to resolve the issue is to realise that some people out there can help, and those that waste there time treating others like shit are the weakest of the human species. You are stronger then this, don't let the morons win

- MaryK - 04-28-2014 04:43 AM

Please don't feel this way about yourself. There are so many diverse nationalities in this country, you shouldn't be ashamed of where you come from. I don't know where you live, but there are so many cities in the US that accept different sexualities and nationalities more so than other cities. Go there. You're 18, pack up and move. You have your whole life ahead of you, you can change it and start over. Your discovering who you are, there's nothing shameful about that. Don't end your life because you're unhappy with it, CHANGE it.

- JIGGA WHO - 04-28-2014 04:47 AM

Hey dude, don't do this. I don't know how serious you are about this but don't let them win. There is plenty of help out there for you. It's 2014, there are places In this world that don't look at anyone any differently for being native or bisexual. Get out of your current surroundings and look for help. This is not the answer!!!!

This Austin kid is a fucking tool that I would love to meet up with and fucking pummel his pussy ass in the street and make him look like the Lillie cowardly fucking punk that he is! Hey Austin, where do you live tough guy? Tell me its Seattle, I would love to smash your face into the concrete you bitch ass mother fucker!!!

- Adiba Rais - 04-28-2014 04:57 AM

No! Don't do that, please don't die!, I hope you're alive and reading this answer. Please forget about the past and live in your present. You have only one life, don't waste it, just don't give a sh*t to the world. Don't care if your brother is teasing you gay or bisexual, be proud of what you are. Enjoy your life you are not the only bisexual in this world there are thousands of bisexuals in this world so don't be sad if your brother teases you. Have fun, go clubbing, fall in love, follow your dreams cause life is only one. If white people in America not giving you job move out, settle in some other country where you can get a job. You're not the only victim of racism there are many other races who are a victim of racism.

- lanfan - 04-28-2014 05:01 AM

what exactly brought you to come talk about this on yahoo answers though. you didn't even ask a question

- Anne - 04-28-2014 05:06 AM

I am Native American also, my grandmother was a full blooded Chippewa. Now i'm gonna tell you more about me and trust me you will understated why at the end. When i was 3 my brother raped me, when i was 8 my god-father died in a car accident infront of my school bus when i was on my way home. When i was 12 i almost died in a horrific bike accident, my whole life i was bullied because my body is tan all year round but my face is pale as day ( my father is Irish). I have gotten to the lowest point that you can get too, and came back fighting all the way. My point is you were put on this earth for a reason, you just have to find it; don't let other people control your soul. This is your life and trust me there are people who will care and be deeply saddened if you commit suicide.. Even if you think no one cares, someone out there cares a lot; you cannot give up life is precious and worth fighting for. I hope life will treat you kind and that all your dreams come true, but you got to give those dreams a chance you can't end it all now. For if you do end it, you won't ever know if it gets better; life is suppose to be hard that's what makes the ride worth while. I really hope that you change your mind. Sincerely Ageni Wunnuppoh ( my indian name, it means Walking on Angel wings).