Twitist Forums
regarding facebook account being hacked and used for bad things? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: regarding facebook account being hacked and used for bad things? (/thread-147314.html)

regarding facebook account being hacked and used for bad things? - Lakshmi - 04-28-2014 04:25 AM

last week i had a problem with a guy in my second facebook account, i had girl profile pic ,i had my gender as male in my profile(im 21 but said 28 in that account), he came to me and asked for domination, i thought it was for fun and its the first
time i did not know my limit and i said i want to touch his private part he agreed, i only wanted to find how he will respond then after some time he said u r male and asked 10,000(indian) and said his uncle is in police.i then deleted that account and then after two days deleted the mail account also
then yesterday i went to that account from my first(no connection between the two) i don't get any reference still 14 days for deletion not over
i fear that account is hacked, if they hack it and do some bad things will it affect me
i did not go to that account again im afraid to open it
i still did not tell my parents ,they don't know anything about computers
im 21 still going college,but now in my village for holidays i can't get help from college
im not from india as he is
i don't know what to do

- abraXus - 04-28-2014 04:28 AM

it wasnt "hacked" - facebook does not allow you to have more than one account, and they can detect you breaking the rules

facebook disabled your account for breaking the rules

- Ram - 04-28-2014 04:38 AM

People like you should be punished . stop creating multiple fake accounts. You are fucked up