Twitist Forums
Help ! Return to YA Green? I have Firefox. Agent Over-rider is installed but cannot get it to work to override the new p - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: Help ! Return to YA Green? I have Firefox. Agent Over-rider is installed but cannot get it to work to override the new p (/thread-147380.html)

Help ! Return to YA Green? I have Firefox. Agent Over-rider is installed but cannot get it to work to override the new p - flower - 04-28-2014 04:32 AM

Any suggestions? It was working okay until today to get me back to the old green YA. had installed Mozilla Agent Over-rider and cleared my cache to get the old version but now it wont work to over-ride current browser and use older one like I.E.7 where I can get the old YA green format.
Thanks, guys. Maybe we've had it now. The new format still doesnt work after a year. I tried international sites with the old browser, still get the new format.

- Aura - 04-28-2014 04:41 AM

I had literally exactly the same problem. Woke up to check my YA and BAM, back to the sloppy purple. I even asked the very same question just under Google Chrome

- kemperk - 04-28-2014 04:46 AM

someone said to concentrate on the international something or other.

I get either the green or purple depending on stuff I don't
even remember.

all this color stuff and yet we have to deal with Question
deletions...........prejudiced people
people who can't read, and just freaky Y administrators