Twitist Forums
should I add my crush on facebook even tho we never talked? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: should I add my crush on facebook even tho we never talked? (/thread-147458.html)

should I add my crush on facebook even tho we never talked? - Princessa - 04-28-2014 04:39 AM

I have a crush on a guy from my class of 300 students in university. He's very sociable and always see him talking with many people. I found him on fb becaue he added my friend (he never talked to her neither in real life and fb) and when I checked his profile I saw that he added many people from my class and we have 2 friends in common ( the uni profile and my friend) should I add him or is this akward?

- ymxx - 04-28-2014 04:49 AM

Add him, maybe you guys will start talking.

- blah blah - 04-28-2014 04:53 AM

Just add him.. its no harm Wink And when he asks you who you are..just tell him that you are his classmate..don't worry Wink

- LoLo - 04-28-2014 04:57 AM

if you want my opinion don't let him add you first but don't sit back there like an idiot ( no offence) but like when you see him with one of your friends go and sit with them, do eye contacts, be smart ,good looking( not important tho) gd luck Smile

- Independent - 04-28-2014 04:57 AM

You might come off as a stalker eventually. I'd say don't add him. But if you decide to, send a message with it saying that you thought both of you may get along and have a lot in common. I guess it couldn't hurt, but don't seem needy though.