Twitist Forums
When i posted my boyfriend's Easter picture on my family's facebook page he took it down, what's up? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: When i posted my boyfriend's Easter picture on my family's facebook page he took it down, what's up? (/thread-147561.html)

When i posted my boyfriend's Easter picture on my family's facebook page he took it down, what's up? - Sports Maven - 04-28-2014 05:44 AM

I need a real explanation, but I do not think I will take anymore of his calls until he explained why he did it? We have been planning that I will spend a month traveling to visit some of my family's homestead. Now i am not sure if I want to commit to his involvement or attend his friend's wedding at the end of May 2014. What do you think?

- Laura - 04-28-2014 05:58 AM

its best to ask him! best option tbh.

- Kacie - 04-28-2014 06:03 AM

yeah seriously, how are we gonna know why he took it down.. you just have to ask him

- Max - 04-28-2014 06:04 AM

I would ask him. I was dated this guy one time and something similar happened. Found out he was cheating and didnt want the other girl to see. you never know. I would ask him why he did thay