Twitist Forums
Can i get in trouble for making a ''Like Page'' on Fb of a famous local guy? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Can i get in trouble for making a ''Like Page'' on Fb of a famous local guy? (/thread-147589.html)

Can i get in trouble for making a ''Like Page'' on Fb of a famous local guy? - 934 - 04-28-2014 07:52 AM

There's this really perverted guy that everyone knows around town. He's not even allowed to enter school campus's . And i made a Fb Like Page for him,, and its been getting popular, close to 400 likes.. but some people are supposedly offended and calling it 'Slander' .. i Haven't bashed on anyone, i just put funny posts. And they're saying im impersonating to be him in which im obviously not cause i have it under the 'Public Figure' category.

- Antoine - 04-28-2014 07:58 AM

I would delete the page. Imagine if you were a popular musician, and someone else makes a fb page to get likes and talk about you, I think you'd want that person to give that page to you or delete it so you can make your own 'official' page.

- Reilly - 04-28-2014 08:08 AM

Probably not but just make a post that says that you aren't him and if people don't like him then they don't have to look at it