Twitist Forums
Here is the list of convocados via Miguel Herreras twitter? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Here is the list of convocados via Miguel Herreras twitter? (/thread-147659.html)

Pages: 1 2

Here is the list of convocados via Miguel Herreras twitter? - Don Ramon - 04-28-2014 09:50 AM

@MiguelHerreraDT: Moi Talavera Maza Márquez Valenzuela Pérez Paul Chávez Ponce Layun Medina Vázquez Zavala Fabián Brizuela Peña Montes Pulido Jiménez #MexVsUS

Lol Topo and medina still getting called up. Biased Piojo. Ayala, nacho Gonzales, Johnny magallon are all superior to Topo and well medina maybe but definitely not the starter.

- CowaBunga - 04-28-2014 09:57 AM

usa got this in the bag

- El Venao - 04-28-2014 10:01 AM

Wow gordito muñoz and Topo and medina still getting called? They suck a&&. Just two delanteros? Damn ..

USA squad looks more scarier. I hope tala is goalie

- Edgar - 04-28-2014 10:10 AM

USA was able to call up alot of their best players since alot of them recently moved back to mls (bradley, dempey, donovan ). this mexico looks really weak. i hope we can do something good, i would line them up like this :

--------------talavera---------------
layun--topo-marquez-maza-ponce
-------pena---zavala-------brizuela---
-----------pulido-- jimenez----

got a little confused in midfield, not really sure how to organize them. is that the right positions for pena zavala and brizuela?

- nicerain566 - 04-28-2014 10:13 AM

Hey deez whats up fegget http://yourlisten.com/asset/load/31569

- Americanista *JC* - 04-28-2014 10:19 AM

No one beats you to the breaking news huh? Lol.

I think some of the players on the list don't deserve to get called up.. Medina being one of them.

Whatever... Hopefully Mexico gets the victory. Hopefully this call up motivates Jimenez to wake up and get back in form. Hes been off in America this season so far.

- Drunkencub984 - 04-28-2014 10:28 AM

Ayala or Torres Nilo shouldve been given a chance imo.

- Atlas51 - 04-28-2014 10:38 AM

This should be a easy Victory for USA especially with Medina, Maza ,Munoz and Jimenez starting why would he call up America players when they are clearly not at there best..Only America player wroth the call up is Aguilar..Layun hasnt played in 4 weeks wtf is piojo doing he will clearly not be fit for this match.. and in the World Cup He is serioursly considering to Start MEDINA and Maza which if he does it will be our weak spots and alot of people are still saying he will start Munoz -_- Piojo is starting to Concern me

- zealouslock653 - 04-28-2014 10:41 AM

Really disappointed with this call up. I can think of other players that are in better form. If Piojo keeps calling these players that aren't playing so well, our WC is going to be a disaster.

- AguilaMugi11 - 04-28-2014 10:51 AM

Layun, Moi, Medina, Jimenez, and Maza need to be cut from El Tri. Layun is coming off an injury, what is Piojo thinking. Honestly, Piojo has more favorites than Chepo, La Volpe, and Vasco combined.