Twitist Forums
Does anyone else think women look really ugly with no make up on? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Does anyone else think women look really ugly with no make up on? (/thread-147675.html)

Pages: 1 2

Does anyone else think women look really ugly with no make up on? - narrowspark574 - 04-28-2014 09:51 AM

On Facebook women are posting no-makeup selfies for some sort of cancer awareness and they all look terrible!

- Daedal - 04-28-2014 10:00 AM

Uh, first they have an illness. Second, they are natural. No, I don't think so if they are being true to themselves.

- Sam - 04-28-2014 10:09 AM

I won't donate a single penny to their so-called cancer awareness fund with them posting those ugly selfies of themselves **Yuck

However, i am willing to go back on my word if they post topless pics !!

- Kelvin - 04-28-2014 10:10 AM

You've never had a girlfriend, have you?

- Milly - 04-28-2014 10:15 AM

I don't wear makeup as I think it's just hiding the real you. I am not beautiful but I don't care because I don't go round trying to please other people. I have insecurities just like anyone else.
I guess you must be perfect though. You have no right to judge others on the way they look unless your beautiful yourself. Get a grip.

- Chris - 04-28-2014 10:19 AM

i like natural women. makeup scars their skin in the longrun. i perfer a woman who doesn't wear make up and i don't like it when they dye their hair either. i believe they should be happy with the way they naturally are. women who are natural in my opinion are beautiful princess'es of nature.

- Ath - 04-28-2014 10:21 AM

Aren't you lucky we don't complain about having to look at men without makeup all day long.

It makes me sick that people like you want women to plaster their skin with chemicals day in day out just so you have something to look at that fits your stereotypical view of women.

- Liz - 04-28-2014 10:25 AM

Nope and I'm surprised you used 5 points to tell us this interesting opinion of yours about women. *yawns*

- Burpie - 04-28-2014 10:27 AM

You're never getting a gf.

- Crista - 04-28-2014 10:35 AM

As a girl who doesnt wear make up, i find you inexplicably rude. Girls are self-concious enpugh without it. Men needn't say how awful they look. You will either be having anal sex with a guy or womanless the rest of your shitty life.