Twitist Forums
Can your Facebook account be disabled if you send too many friend requests? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Can your Facebook account be disabled if you send too many friend requests? (/thread-147680.html)

Can your Facebook account be disabled if you send too many friend requests? - Anthony - 04-28-2014 09:52 AM

I have been blocked many times for sending too many friend requests. The last time it happened was about a year ago, and it was for 30 days. But if I keep doing it, will facebook permanently disable my account like they say?

- TexHabs - 04-28-2014 09:55 AM

From what I know it depends if you sent them to random people or to friends of friends.

It seems ironic though - Facebook prides itself on helping people (re)connect, yet one
who might not know your full name might not realise who is sending the friend request.

- abraXus - 04-28-2014 09:56 AM

yes, after the 30 day ban, if you keep breaking the rules, they will delete your account

- Albert - 04-28-2014 09:58 AM

May be, Facebook will not permitted too many friend request in a day so if you catch to doing this then your account disabled permanently.