Twitist Forums
How do I deal with ghetto rude younger female cousins ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How do I deal with ghetto rude younger female cousins ? (/thread-147762.html)

How do I deal with ghetto rude younger female cousins ? - jollychicken913 - 04-28-2014 10:00 AM

About half a year ago my mom said there mom (my aunt) was a jerk and whine's over the littlest things so my cousins overheard her and got mad and started yelling " She always helps ya'll out yet you say this behind her back !?".It got worse when I was on Facebook chatting with my older sister they were at the dinner table doing this stupid rap going on about " You can say shit behind people's back but you can't say it to there face and then started saying shit about me going " Oh you got home schooled cause you were to much of a bitch to go to Wheaton North". So I had enough I turned around and said " Look only reason I'm home schooled is because I wanted to be able to study in peace and so I don't get into another fight with a former classmate of mine and his gang of lackeys and get expelled and why are you so mad about what my mother said sibling talk about one another I heard your mom say stuff about mine and others in the family but I don't say anything about or trip ya'll are petty as fuck no wonder why people aren't to fond of you two . This is my older cousins account he said I could use it

- ashley - 04-28-2014 10:03 AM

Sounds like a messy family

- Blue SKY - 04-28-2014 10:10 AM

You need to learn to ignore your immature cousins and if you have them on FB then remove them from your friends list.

- Scott - 04-28-2014 10:11 AM

Post them on craigs list