Twitist Forums
On the Facebook page I admin a caption comes up under things the page shares and says which admin shared it. How do I fi - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: On the Facebook page I admin a caption comes up under things the page shares and says which admin shared it. How do I fi (/thread-147976.html)

On the Facebook page I admin a caption comes up under things the page shares and says which admin shared it. How do I fi - Tougheye378 - 04-28-2014 10:21 AM

On the Facebook page I admin a little notification shows up under the posts the page shared and says which admin shared it. For example it says "posted by (me)" how do I get rid of that little caption underneath the posts? It's an invasion of privacy and I have people contacting me on my personal page about the FB page.

- Zessfar - 04-28-2014 10:24 AM

The bad news - you can't get rid of this.
The good news - only the same page's admins could see these notifications. This new feature is good for pages that have more than 1 admin - so everybody could see who posted what.
Any other user that see this page and he's not an admin - won't be able to see it.