Twitist Forums
Wii internet connection. I need help AUSSIES please.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: Wii internet connection. I need help AUSSIES please.? (/thread-148029.html)

Wii internet connection. I need help AUSSIES please.? - deborahnswau - 04-28-2014 10:26 AM

Ok, so, I have a Nintendo Wii and I want to connect to my wired internet to download some games. Do I need a wii LAN adapter? I just rang EB games and the fella I spoke to there said I also need to buy a router? My internet connection is wired and my modem is about 6 years old. So anyone out there connect their WII to the internet, and how did you do it? Did you need a router, or even a wii LAN adapter?

- Daniel - 04-28-2014 10:32 AM

Well you need to buy an adapter if you are going to use wired,but if your going to do it wirelessly then get a router.For what you do get you just go in the wii settings menu and choose your type of internet connection, wired or wireless.

- Lukey - 04-28-2014 10:36 AM

I used a router, it seemed the easiest, but if you have a LAN adapter, it should still work. To get hooked up, go to wii settings, Internet, Connection and click on one of the tabs. The wii should find it.