Twitist Forums
What do you think of long-distance relatives on FB? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What do you think of long-distance relatives on FB? (/thread-148155.html)

What do you think of long-distance relatives on FB? - Enigma - 04-28-2014 10:38 AM

I am on Facebook. I have a cousin that I was never that crazy about when we were growing up. She was and is still drop dead gorgeous. When I was a teenager, she would always introduce me to her boyfriends and give me her hand me down clothes and always made me feel inferior to her in some way. I was never crazy about her. Actually, my family and her family never spent that much time together. Recently, she sent me a friend request on FB. I accepted. She made several comments to my photos and asked a lot of questions trying to find out what I was doing now. I responded to her photos and questions and then nothing. Absolute silence from her. That was a few days ago. I sort of feel like some people get on FB to spy on people to see what they are doing and to compare their life with theirs. I can't Unfriend her, but why do people who don't really care for you or you know that much, even long-distance relatives, request to be your friends when they have no intention of really being friends. What is their true motive?

- Oki - 04-28-2014 10:41 AM

facebook, nough said

- Amanda - 04-28-2014 10:46 AM

I don't know, I often ask myself that. I have that problem with pretty much all of my friends on fb. I don't get it. Even one of my far away cousins talks to me on there but came to visit and didnt say a word to me. I guess they're just stuck up.