Twitist Forums
placeing my ad online? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: placeing my ad online? (/thread-148168.html)

placeing my ad online? - Clifford Harrison Evans - 04-28-2014 10:40 AM

how do iplace a banner ad on line thatlinks to a opin page

- Jake - 04-28-2014 10:48 AM

If you want it to appear on multiple sites you can employ an ad network, some allow you to target specific sites, other sort of match sites to your criteria, Google's Adwords is the best known, note the search text ads and network banner ads are managed in the same system, watch what you are selecting.

Remnant ad space not sold to primary clients are offered up in real time auctions, these sources are commonly used for re-targeting ads that follow prospects around after that have visited your site an initial time. There are specific re-targeting services, generally the reported results are good. (Google calls theirs remarketing)

You can also place ads directly on sites through private arrangements or through brokers like buyads.com, butsellads.com.

If your just sticking banners on your own site, you may have to learn a bit of the scripting language used on your host. Sites renting out space may use ad management software that provide the client stats.

- Bella - 04-28-2014 10:57 AM

There are tons of sites the do banner advertising. Google adwords is one place to start.