Twitist Forums
Unidentified Network No Internet Access!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: Unidentified Network No Internet Access!? (/thread-148400.html)

Unidentified Network No Internet Access!? - Nate - 04-28-2014 11:03 AM

Hello, I recently downloaded Utorrent. I played a game that i downloaded from the torrent and when i was done playing the game my Connection said no internet access and unidentified network! I have been trying to solve this for days. I have reset the router 2 times i have went into cmd and did all the commands like ipconfig/all and renew and such. I also have went into device manage and trying disabling and enabling all the things i was told. My internet is working on every device in my house except my PC. I am on a wireless connection(wifi) . I have done everything possible and I dont know what to do. I have a windows 8 desktop if that helps. When installing utorrent it said something about going through the firewall and i allowed it, Thats the only thing i can think of, of how my computer is doing this. Please help i really need it!

- Velsundar - 04-28-2014 11:07 AM

Try restoring your system using system restore.. search for "system restore" in the search bar.. open it and choose the closest date when internet worked.. and restore..

- Marry - 04-28-2014 11:15 AM

fdfd