Twitist Forums
PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME- SO CONFUSED? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME- SO CONFUSED? (/thread-148690.html)

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME- SO CONFUSED? - Erraticbelieve913 - 04-28-2014 11:31 AM

Okay so basically I have a macbook pro and I have to save powerpoint presentation along with four videos on a flash drive for a project I have to display on a non-apple computer. So I saved the power point under pptx and all the videos under mp4, but I am confused as to how save them so everything gets played on my powerpoint. Do I place everything onto seperate files on the same flashdrive? Thank you in advance. I'm desperate and I can use all the help I can get.

- Jan Johan - 04-28-2014 11:34 AM

Fucking mac....
But okay I'll help -_-
Just save the pptx and put it on a flash drive (I recommend google drive or onedrive if you have a internet connection. It is smart to bring the mp4 files with you so just put them in the same folder as the pptx.

If you save the presentation as a ppsx file it will directly open as a presentation without having to press F5 or click on start presentation.
You can do this the same way as a normal save, so save as.... then change the file from pptx to ppsx.