Twitist Forums
How do I talk to a guy I've never talked to before? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: How do I talk to a guy I've never talked to before? (/thread-148735.html)

How do I talk to a guy I've never talked to before? - Kk - 04-28-2014 11:36 AM

So I really like this guy we are both 20 years old. He sits next to me in one of my classes and I kinda fell in love with his personality based on what I've seen so far and I really want to get to know him more. The was he looks is so cute! It's definitely the look I go for! And he just an all around great guy from what I see... I never really talked to him but I want to! His twitter came up under "people also like...." When I followed one of my friends... I was gunna follow him on twitter but I don't want it to be awkward... And I'm really shy so it's not like me to just go up to a guy I like and start talking to him!...What should I do? Forget about him or try something? No sarcastic answers please!!

- NoB1knoB - 04-28-2014 11:44 AM

Try to make what appears to be an offhand remark to him regarding something about him. You might say something about an article of clothing, maybe ask about a textbook he's carrying. If he speaks up in class, and if you have a chance, say that you were thinking along the same lines or wondering about the same thing. I bet you can get creative. You must find a way to break the ice.

Then, hopefully, you will be able to get to know him well enough to determine if he's dating material.