Twitist Forums
I'm talking to this girl on facebook, what should I say next? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I'm talking to this girl on facebook, what should I say next? (/thread-148779.html)

I'm talking to this girl on facebook, what should I say next? - 534 - 04-28-2014 02:24 PM

Ok, I found this girls facebook randomly it was unbelievable but I think she is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. She lives on the other side of england so it wouldn't be appropriate for me to go and see her yet.
Any way I sent her this message last night:
Me: 'Hi, sorry we haven't met before, I just added you cause you're really beautiful, I hope that's not weird :L'

She replied to it this morning saying:
Her: 'That's fine! Aw no that's not weird, it's a compliment! Thankyou x

I replied when I found it a couple hours later saying:
Me: 'Your welcome, that's good aha x'

It says hasn't seen it yet, but I sent that message 4 hours ago, what should I say next? Should I wait for her to reply? Or should I try and get her talking? I know this may seem a bit stalkerish but I would really like to get to know her.

- aba - 04-28-2014 02:34 PM

say "i'm a fucking loser who cant get girls"

- Stark - 04-28-2014 02:37 PM

Video chat her instead and say your smile lights up my world like nobody else the way you talk gets me overwhelmed.

- Trollee78 - 04-28-2014 02:45 PM

It is stalkerish, and you sound desperate, also saying "I think she is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen" is the least flattering thing you could ever say to a girl, she is a person, not a thing, you need to get outside and find yourself a life instead of randomly stalking strangers.

- Ajinkya - 04-28-2014 03:02 PM

you don't wanna sound desperate but there is nothing wrong with starting a conversation and getting to know more about her