Twitist Forums
is this possible? i was reading my mail and notice letters all across the bottom of the screen? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: is this possible? i was reading my mail and notice letters all across the bottom of the screen? (/thread-14955.html)

is this possible? i was reading my mail and notice letters all across the bottom of the screen? - just a gyp - 10-15-2012 09:16 PM

after a bit it dissapeared, i'm not very up with computers this to me is the limit but i noticed when i clicked facebook on my mail page it said my name and adult f/book with someone elses name what on earth ???

- EMT Gal - 10-15-2012 09:24 PM

Run your virus scan, and change your yahoo, and facebook password asap. If the mail wasn't from someone you trust, it could have contained a phishing component, or other virus, or it could have just been a glitch. Either way better safe than sorry.

- Chris G - 10-15-2012 09:24 PM

It was probably the address that a link in the email pointed to.  This will come up in the status bar at the bottom of your browser.  Try pointing at a link on a webpage and see if that's what you saw.
Â