Twitist Forums
Ok what's wrong with ya? Whenever I click on a question today to read the answers, the? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: Ok what's wrong with ya? Whenever I click on a question today to read the answers, the? (/thread-149555.html)

Ok what's wrong with ya? Whenever I click on a question today to read the answers, the? - colossaldoctor258 - 04-28-2014 05:52 PM

answers disappear and all that's left is ads. There isn't even a box to answer questions. What's going on and is there a way to disable the ads?
Ok, I guess its just a little phucked up right now. Idk WHY the hell did they change it around. I hate this new set up.

- Gringo Starr - 04-28-2014 05:57 PM

It was doing that for me but it seems to be working now.

UPDATE: Im still having the issue actually. Ironically the only questions Im able to answer are the ones that are in regards to the problem at hand lol.

- Mary Contrary - 04-28-2014 05:59 PM

I'm having the same problem. For an unknown reason, I was able to answer this one before the ads showed up.

- FemaleLotRfan - 04-28-2014 06:03 PM

That is one of the many glitches and you can disable the ads by installing an Ad Block from either Firefox or Google Chrome

- JanetM - 04-28-2014 06:10 PM

Clearly there's a glitch. A lot of people have been having that problem. Y!a is working on the issue. Your question is not a violation.