Twitist Forums
HELP- How do I get internet without a provider? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: HELP- How do I get internet without a provider? (/thread-149615.html)

HELP- How do I get internet without a provider? - Dynamicjudge855 - 04-28-2014 05:58 PM

I'm going to be house sitting in a little while for this lady without internet, I was wondering if there is a product out there that can give me some sort of 3g internet? or possibly a way I can get internet via phone line or cable/satellite. She doesn't have a provider so dont recommend anything that will require me to pay for a service to that house. Also they don't live near anyone so stealing the internet isn't an option, however she does live in a town so if there is also some sort of product that can strengthen the distance of the internet connection that might work (Like I take internet from a house 1/2 a block away).
I mean she doesn't have an internet provider, however she has direct T.V and a working phoneline.

- Nick - 04-28-2014 06:03 PM

You can't get Internet without a provider. You can get dial-up Internet from a company like NetZero, and there are products your phone provider can sell you.

- manjunatha.s.j - 04-28-2014 06:13 PM

May see use wifi

- muramasa - 04-28-2014 06:16 PM

well there is no easy way to get internet for free or without a provider knowing. if you have a 4g phone you can get your provider to get use your smart phone as a hotspot which is kinda slow depending on the phone provider.