Twitist Forums
how do you get your website into the yahoo directory? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: how do you get your website into the yahoo directory? (/thread-149856.html)

how do you get your website into the yahoo directory? - SunflowerMel - 04-28-2014 06:21 PM

I have made a new website and I want to make it where it is visible when people search. I would like it in the yahoo directory and anywhere else I can make it more visible online. When I search the domain, it doesn't even come up in my search. Sad Any help would be appreciative! Smile

- Skoonk - 04-28-2014 06:26 PM

Yahoo! is no longer #1 in search. What you'll want to do is submit your website to Google using Google Webmaster Tools.

You can submit a sitemap so Google will know about your site. Once Google learns about it, Bing and the other search engines often follow.

- john - 04-28-2014 06:35 PM

For web sites that do not feature adult content or services, the Yahoo! Directory Submit service costs US$299 (nonrefundable) for each Directory listing that is submitted. Furthermore, for each listing accepted into the Directory, there is a recurring annual fee of US$299 to maintain the listing in the Directory for the subsequent year.