Twitist Forums
is their any animosity between cm punk and batista?? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: is their any animosity between cm punk and batista?? (/thread-149927.html)

is their any animosity between cm punk and batista?? - TRish - 04-28-2014 06:28 PM

Well I don't think so .....some people think cm punk leaves because of batista ....but both cm punk and batista are following each other on twitter ..does it mean they are friends

- Simply Phenomenal - 04-28-2014 06:38 PM

During an interview, Punk said he and Batista were friends. I don't think they hate each other, Punk was just burnt out and disagreed with Batista main eventing Wrestlemania.

- D12 - 04-28-2014 06:45 PM

they are friends

- Special Forces - 04-28-2014 06:48 PM

yeah simly phenomenal was right! cm punk doesn't like the matches that was booked to him because he said it was like a total garbage! and i think he hates traveling!

- Heeltista - 04-28-2014 06:53 PM

Punk has gone as far to say that Batista returning is good for WWE, since Batista actually has a contract that is a full time one for the next couple years, he thought Bryan should of won the rumble, but what Punk didn't realize, is WWE was planning on making a triple threat with Bryan in the match at Wrestlemania XXX!