Twitist Forums
Getting an instagram? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: General Instagram (/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: Getting an instagram? (/thread-149946.html)

Getting an instagram? - deafeningcub339 - 04-28-2014 06:30 PM

I really want an instagram since it seems really fun and cool. However, I'm quite a shy person at school and I really don't know that many people. I'm trying to become more outgoing, but I'm afraid if I get an instagram I'll only have like 10 followers and it will be embarrassing. Should I still get one?

- Joe - 04-28-2014 06:31 PM

Yes, go ahead and get one. You can gain followers by doing follow for follow, which means you follow somebody and they will return the favor.

And plus, follow count doesn't really matter.

- the genius - 04-28-2014 06:32 PM

Don't let others control your life.

- hoa h - 04-28-2014 06:35 PM

Be yourself and you can become what you want to be. Like "The Genius" said, don't let others control your life. If you want to create an Instagram account, create it.

Follower counts don't matter and it's nothing to be embarrassed about.

These social networks' (FB, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) purpose is about connecting to the world. You can make friends with other people out there in the world.

I make a lot of new friends from Instagram and if you want, you can follow me and I will follow you back, and we can be new friends. I will even help you get some followers too.

My Instagram username is aznprodude12. If you create an account and follow me. Just send me a direct message so I can know it's you.

Have a good day!