Twitist Forums
I have a marketing strategy/idea that has to do with internet. Can be BIGGER than facebook!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: I have a marketing strategy/idea that has to do with internet. Can be BIGGER than facebook!? (/thread-14997.html)

I have a marketing strategy/idea that has to do with internet. Can be BIGGER than facebook!? - tricityplyr - 10-15-2012 09:18 PM

I am not good with computers, so i am not sure on where to start with an idea like this. I need microsoft or facebook help or anyone with web site building experience or just some direction. Where do i start?? Who do I contact?? Any ideas would be helpful.
Thanks

- Ty Bach - 10-15-2012 09:27 PM

You might want to talk to a Patent lawyer first , as going straight to existing service suppliers might end in your idea apearing in the future with out you having any say in it ! It realy needs to be comprehensively documented with a reliable witness if pos . The very least is some form of date proof ie a photo of your idea with a copy of a recent newspaper with its date visable . not infalable but at least something. Best approach a Patent Lawyer .