Twitist Forums
If Lebron went back to Cleveland and stayed there, would you still hate him? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: If Lebron went back to Cleveland and stayed there, would you still hate him? (/thread-149985.html)

If Lebron went back to Cleveland and stayed there, would you still hate him? - danieltmnt - 04-28-2014 06:34 PM

Let's face it, Lebron is the most hated athlete in sports. All over social media I see everyone making fun of him. Hairline jokes, flopping, whining, leavin Cleveland. Yes he did that, but now I see that he has matured.

Anyways, regardless, he will always have haters. But would YOU still hate him If he went back to his home team and stayed there? And maybe even bring home a chip? I hate to see a guy like him( who is such a good person off the court) get hated on like this.

- Lee Everett - 04-28-2014 06:36 PM

I hated scum my whole life

- 229Time - 04-28-2014 06:46 PM

The only way for him to stop being hated is to become irrelevant.

Anybody at the top of their game or profession, will have people that love or hate them for the same reasons.

- roundbasketball934 - 04-28-2014 06:52 PM

I don't hate him. He isn't even close to being the most hated athlete in sports. I think A-Rod and Michael Vick pretty much have that wrapped up.