Twitist Forums
Is YouTube giving anyone else problems today? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: Is YouTube giving anyone else problems today? (/thread-150004.html)

Is YouTube giving anyone else problems today? - deafeningsofa735 - 04-28-2014 06:36 PM

Everytime I try to play a video, it says "an error occurred please try again later...".
It has been doing that since last night. Anyone have similar problems or a solution?

- Komoki - 04-28-2014 06:40 PM

Yes!!!! I can't watch anything!!!!

- Crazyrecess968 - 04-28-2014 06:43 PM

Don't know? No problems here with You Tube. I have been on it several times today. I just watched a video
@ 1080p.

- SHARIFUL - 04-28-2014 06:50 PM

yes. ma by

- Madrabbit550 - 04-28-2014 06:52 PM

Which browser are you using? I've been having that problem with Firefox almost all damn day, but Chrome seems to be okay. I think the most we can do (assuming you've tried everything if you click the "Learn More" button in the video with the error); is to ride it out and hope it gets fixed soon.

- inukjuak90 - 04-28-2014 07:01 PM

'' An ERROR OCCURRED. Please try again later"  means there is/was a momentary
lapse between your computer and YouTube.  Either your internet connection was not
strong and had a small hiccup --- or your computer's Cache / Memory / PageFiling is
overwhelmed, and thus cannot take anymore.  Same if you've got conflicting Cookies.

For the 1st case, simply turn-off your modem + router for about 30 seconds and then
turn them back on again. (Note: It does not really matter which order you do them in).
For the 2nd case, simply clear your "Cache" + "Cookies" + "(Browser) History", then
shutdown and reboot.  Your YouTube should then be fine.

:-)