Twitist Forums
how to become popular...? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: how to become popular...? (/thread-150069.html)

how to become popular...? - Kyesha - 04-28-2014 06:43 PM

I want to know how to become popular. I do talk to some of the popular people but I'm scared if talking to them...what should I do.

- justice - 04-28-2014 06:46 PM

be yourself. if that doesn't work then try wearing make-up and clothes from places like holliester or American egal etc. if you don't already. I went form being a nobody completely quiet person to the most well known girl in school, in my age\grade that is. and I got there by being my natural crazy, funny ego-tistical self. X)

- Cashius - 04-28-2014 06:51 PM

Well do you watch WWE? well then we have Facebook, Twitter, and more. And the way I do it is try finding a catchpharse for your self for example: Swag Time is my catchphrase so it's a good start. Also Make a dance with your catchphrase. Also stay cool don't do anything stupid. well anyways if you want know more send me a facebook message or yahoo. Cashius swrag Timer. Swag Time! also use #'s #I been doing good. That's one way of doing and that's all I did.

- thankfuljuice780 - 04-28-2014 07:00 PM

Doing that will just lead to the wrong friends. I see it all the time. Honestly, your better off being yourself then eventually you find friends which suit you. I had difficulty with friends in the past, but always stayed true to myself and eventually made friendly that fit me very well.

- cowboy - 04-28-2014 07:08 PM

I agree with Cashius. Have a catchphrase. I've had several catchphrases over the years. The longest one (about a year) was "Shame on you!" I would say it OD to anyone who did something mean or stupid, you know. I was famous in the school, not just my grade, with that.
This is something I have always did, but a TV show brought it to my attention. Make on main friend, meet all his friends, and BAM! you're popular!
I disagree with "being yourself". You should learn from other people how you might be able to change yourself in a way. Don't become a whole new person. Stick to your morals. But don't just do whatever you want, you might do some thing stupid. Hope this helps!

- clown - 04-28-2014 07:10 PM

Almost all of the popular people from my high school are now stoners with college GPA's less than 2.0. My advice? Don't strive to be that person.