Twitist Forums
Is it wrong to put a staged (action) rolling banner picture of yourself on the homepage of your new website? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Is it wrong to put a staged (action) rolling banner picture of yourself on the homepage of your new website? (/thread-150141.html)

Is it wrong to put a staged (action) rolling banner picture of yourself on the homepage of your new website? - Mark - 04-28-2014 06:50 PM

We're a medium sized international company in business for near 100 years. Our designers are trying to put a picture of the owners 'figuring stuff out', as one of the banner pictures on our homepage. My opinion is that this should a head on picture and bio to be reserved for the 'About Us' page, if the viewers should so decide to take a look. We're a business to business company and not a retailer or a public figure. People are mostly concerned about our products and ability. Please let me know your thoughts.

- alizer - 04-28-2014 06:53 PM

I think that it is not wrong

- Shriekingwing419 - 04-28-2014 07:02 PM

I agree with you. That would be an unnecessary distraction. If the web designer that you have retained won't abide your wishes, find one who will.

- Venugopal - 04-28-2014 07:07 PM

i am agreeing with you. add the picture on About us page.