Twitist Forums
should i just send her a message on FB? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: should i just send her a message on FB? (/thread-150265.html)

should i just send her a message on FB? - DANC3R - 04-28-2014 07:02 PM

ok so when i was really little this girl lived across the street from me and we were best friends anyway she moved when i was like 5-7 or something like that...
anyway on Nov.. 9 her brother was shot and killed.
this really got me thinking [she also had a child 2 years ago] anyway i was looking up info on him because i couldn't really believe it, and the tell tale sigh that it really was him was her name that showed up in an article. so i found her on myspace and it led me to her FB page. so i added her as a friend and commented on one of her pics. she liked the comment but didn't say anything about it.
i think she's just one of those people who accept requests from anyone i just don't know
was thinking of sending her a message asking if she even remembered me but idk
and im 13 and shes 16 now

- cherbear - 04-28-2014 07:10 PM

It doesn't really matter if she remembers you or not. She will appreciate the fact that you reached out to her. I usually have to send old friends a little note to see if they remember me or not. Chances are they will. It's not like your 80 and this happened 60yrs ago.

- seyma - 04-28-2014 07:16 PM

just write a message, but there is on another thing why is she so important to you?
anyway even if she is the girl, your friend, what is going to change ?

- Lynn - 04-28-2014 07:26 PM

I think fb is a wonderful way to find old friends.I am 38 and found my best friend from 1st grade-Have found old friends from 20 years ago.Message her-I think if you 2 were best friends she will remember you.Always nice to catch up.