Twitist Forums
History folders will not expand in Internet Explorer...does anyone know what's wrong? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: History folders will not expand in Internet Explorer...does anyone know what's wrong? (/thread-150267.html)

History folders will not expand in Internet Explorer...does anyone know what's wrong? - Andrei D. - 04-28-2014 07:02 PM

For some time now, I've been trying to access my internet browsing history on Internet Explorer...I click on the "History" tab and cascade the list of folders/sites I've visited that day, but once I click on a folder itself which should display the pages of a particular site, nothing appears -- the "Pages visited at..." brackets never expand, even when I right-click and click the "Expand" option for the folder. The only one that seems to work each day is the "Computer" folder. Has anyone had this problem and/or knows what I could do to fix it, please? Thank you.
@Ocean Eagle: No; all settings are at normal. They should be, anyway. And IE is decent and came standard with my computer, so it might as well be working at optimum efficiency if I must have it.

- Ocean Eagle - 04-28-2014 07:06 PM

Have you got Explorer set to delete your history every time you close it down?
Why don't you get a decent Browser like Firefox or Chrome?