Twitist Forums
How-To reboot my computer/ internet connection? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: How-To reboot my computer/ internet connection? (/thread-150318.html)

How-To reboot my computer/ internet connection? - MiracleToCome - 04-28-2014 07:07 PM

I upgraded my internet connection today, & I was told to reboot "it" and in 30 seconds run it again and the new upgrade should work....well I restarted my computer and that didn't do it. I then restarted it again along with my little internet connections box, and still theres nothing........Customer Service is out and I'll have to wait till the morning before I can call to talk to someone.....Help Please....? What did she mean by "Reboot it"?

- Zack - 04-28-2014 07:10 PM

try repairing ur connection, if that doesn't work wait till tommorow or some1 with more knowledge will answer ur question, later

- Pass-go 2011 - 04-28-2014 07:13 PM

Reboot is just a fancy term for Restart. Look on your modem, (the internet connection box) for a Reset button. Try resetting your modem, then your computer again. If that doesn't work, then try reconfiguring your I.P. Adress. Changing it, perhaps.

- golfer2 - 04-28-2014 07:18 PM

Turn off your internet connections box,turn off your computer.Unplug the connections box for 1 minute and plug it back in.Turn on the connection box and then restart your computer, that should fix it.