Twitist Forums
Am I the only one, or do a lot of guys add guys on FB so they don't look like creeps who only add girls? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Am I the only one, or do a lot of guys add guys on FB so they don't look like creeps who only add girls? (/thread-150401.html)

Am I the only one, or do a lot of guys add guys on FB so they don't look like creeps who only add girls? - faithfulbeginner055 - 04-28-2014 07:15 PM

i've got like 90% attractive chiccks on my fb, and whenever i can i'll add a dude so that i don't seem like i'm using fb as a stalking tool. am i the only one?

- King Tut - 04-28-2014 07:18 PM

I don't use Facebook.

- Juliee Babes - 04-28-2014 07:27 PM

nope. im sure theres a lot of crazy stalkers. but why have people under "friends" if you've never talked to them & only stalk them because of how hot they are?

- John Martin - 04-28-2014 07:31 PM

I do that too. I think it makes us looks less creepy. even though we still creeps............................and to the guy that just found it necessary to post that you dont use Facebook. ppl like u make me laugh, instead of just not answering his question you thought it best to pride yourself on the fact you dont have FB. Grow up