Twitist Forums
How do I get new tab page for internet explorer 10? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: How do I get new tab page for internet explorer 10? (/thread-150548.html)

How do I get new tab page for internet explorer 10? - Kailey - 04-28-2014 07:29 PM

Okay, so I accidently installed this one default browser thing while downloading paint tool SAI. However, it broke my internet explorer, so I have already redownloaded Internet Explorer. This did not help, however, for now what was previously the new tab page is now the blank page. How can I get this fixed because its so fricking annoying?

- Maheen - 04-28-2014 07:39 PM

U r using Windows 8 right? Let's get going. Go to control panel >> Network and Internet >> Internet Options

and now, head to Advanced which is located in the top right part of the window. Now Right at the bottom. There's a reset button. Hit it I mean click it. And then u can also try the restore advanced settings located a bit higher than that I told u about. Click it to. Now restart ur computer and u r good to go.

Merry Christmas

- Binary Boy - 04-28-2014 07:40 PM

You can reset the Internet Explorer settings as mentioned above, but there's a quicker way to access the settings than going to control panel. In Internet Explorer, click the tools icon on the upper right corner, it is the third and last icon. Then click Internet Options, then click the 'Advanced' tab and click the reset button.