Twitist Forums
What happens to my page if I deactivate my facebook account? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: What happens to my page if I deactivate my facebook account? (/thread-15106.html)

What happens to my page if I deactivate my facebook account? - Maddy F - 10-15-2012 09:23 PM

I am an admin of a fan page on facebook. I have two accounts and I am the admin from both the accounts. Now I want to deactivate my other account and the thing is that I have been running the page from this account which I want to deactivate. I don't want to lose all the status updates on my fan page. I want to ask that if I will deactivate my account, will the status updates of my fan page will still be there?Please help me with this, I am trying to find the answer since days.
Please also tell me about the groups. I am also an admin of a group. Will the group also be saved if I deactivate my account?

- Profoundcake334 - 10-15-2012 09:31 PM

Add another admin.

- Nboy114 - 10-15-2012 09:31 PM

All your stuff is saved. However people won't see that Facebook page. It will look liked there blocked. After you reactivate everything goes back to normal. Just make sure you deactivate instead of deleting.