Twitist Forums
Does 'not liking' or 'not commenting' on my any post in fb means she does not like me? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Does 'not liking' or 'not commenting' on my any post in fb means she does not like me? (/thread-151307.html)

Does 'not liking' or 'not commenting' on my any post in fb means she does not like me? - Insanedoll509 - 04-28-2014 08:44 PM

i have a huge crush on a girl. whenever i ask her for an out, she says okay. she is a shy type so we don't talk too much when we are in friends circle or group. i do chat with her a lot in fb. i get very much jealous if she 'like' the post and photos of other guys but she never 'like' any of mine. she has rarely like 2 or 3 photos of mine. however, i like her each and every post. i dont know what to do.. Girls, any idea?.. what could be the reason behind this kinda behaviour? i hope shes not trying to make me feel jealous :\

please help !!

- mehtab - 04-28-2014 08:53 PM

No way she likes you?

- gentlecorn463 - 04-28-2014 08:55 PM

It means she hates you. Lol

- Rainbow - 04-28-2014 09:03 PM

Don't like her comments and photos all the time you'll look like you're creeping her. She maybe playing hard to get or cool.

- Cat - 04-28-2014 09:04 PM

You might be freaking her out a little bit. I know I would feel flattered if the guy I liked every post and pic of mine, but to a point it would get annoying.

Perhaps you are trying little to hard and this shy girl doesn't know how to react.

Good luck man!