Twitist Forums
Why did he unfriend me on FB for no reason?!!!!! (please answer)? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Why did he unfriend me on FB for no reason?!!!!! (please answer)? (/thread-151435.html)

Pages: 1 2

Why did he unfriend me on FB for no reason?!!!!! (please answer)? - DoubtBox - 04-28-2014 08:56 PM

well,there is this guy from my college ,same year but different class,but we both know each other well because we have mutual friends though we never spoke to each other personally.....he sent me a friend request yesterday and i accepted it....then he started the conversation first and started chatting with me for quite 2 hours,he was really into the conversation and it seemed he enjoyed chatting with me,he also used a lot of smileys and it looked like he was flirting,and i was playing the same way,i wasn't boring or anything,we both really enjoyed it,then we said goodbyes to each other.
And then today when i checked FB he unfriend me...but what's the reason,that was pointless,why would he do that?...please help me!!!
don't freak out guys,i just asked it again to get more appropriate answers and did u answer answer it earlier to say that?!

- Misc Tech Advice - 04-28-2014 09:05 PM

How many times are you going to ask this?
Obviously must have not been that into you.

- Alex - 04-28-2014 09:06 PM

Facebook is just old, get an instagram or twitter. People have face books but rarely get on them anymore.

- Katie Mona - 04-28-2014 09:09 PM

Maybe he as an over protective girlfriend or crush on his page?

- Kendyall - 04-28-2014 09:15 PM

He probably has a girlfriend and she went on his FB and started snooping around.

- Notel - 04-28-2014 09:15 PM

Because you're creepily obsessive.

- Abu Ali - 04-28-2014 09:17 PM

I think you shouldn't give a damn about him, there are thousands of guys better than him.

- me - 04-28-2014 09:18 PM

it's the 2nd time you asked this question. I think you said something wrong

- Jane Doe - 04-28-2014 09:24 PM

U should not give that much damn

- Cynthia - 04-28-2014 09:25 PM

Since all of us here are strangers, the only person you should ask is this guy since he's the only one who knows why he unfriended you.