Twitist Forums
what would you do? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: what would you do? (/thread-151506.html)

Pages: 1 2

what would you do? - deeprainstorm698 - 04-28-2014 09:03 PM

My husband has my blocked on his social sites. But me being me I have access to his pages. Like I said we are married and he gets upset because I always have something to say about what he post. In my eyes its disrespectful. He'll post pics that say "somebody owes me head I just cant remember who" then at the bottom he will write feel free to remind me. The other day it was raining and he put on fb cuddling weather but no one to cuddle with..and I was right there with him. We weren't mad at each other I just dont understand. But im about fed up. Im tired of arguing with him about it. But it really does hurt my feelings. I guess he's a attention hoe. Idk but its really disrespectful. I dont know what else to say to him or how else to put it in little boy terms. He keeps saying its his page and he post what he wants..

- Jamey - 04-28-2014 09:09 PM

It is his page and he can post what he wants.

- Bugs.. - 04-28-2014 09:12 PM

You're telling me that you are five.

- naturist - 04-28-2014 09:16 PM

As long as he's not cheating on you or having cyber sex with women he meets online, then what's the harm in what he's doing? For the sake of your marriage though, it would be better if you both got off FB entirely.

- Jay - 04-28-2014 09:25 PM

Clearly you are both too immature to be married.

- Lindsey - 04-28-2014 09:27 PM

This is not the type of behavior that comes from someone that loves you. No! You guys are married, you share a life and I feel that you should be able to share your social media sites too. My spouse and I both have access to each other's Facebook accounts because we have nothing to hide. The people that are saying that it is his page and he can post what he likes are perhaps not thinking that he is not single and he should be a bit more concerned about your feelings. Obviously with him posting things like that and having you blocked he is portraying to the world that he is single and personally I would be extremely embarrassed and hurt by this. I know how it feels because my ex went through a period in time where he wouldn't accept my friend request and then he wouldn't post any pictures of us or our children even when we were friends and finally he restricted settings after I started tagging him in pictures. Finally I left him because this, along with other things made me feel so horrible in our relationship that I knew that I did not want to continue living my life with some one like him or have our daughters think that it was ok to be with a man like that. It was hard at first but now I am happier than I have ever been. Best of luck!!

- Hurricain - 04-28-2014 09:33 PM

"What would you do"

I'd get the hell off of Facebook.

I'd probably get a different husband if I were you, as well. This one has zero respect for you. You probably don't need stealth access to his facebook page to know that, do you?

- Taylor - 04-28-2014 09:38 PM

Hes your Husband, you should trust him, everyone needs some place they can go to vent or release feelings;

- xxmilitarychikxx - 04-28-2014 09:46 PM

I would leave because he is making himself sound single on it, and he is obviously searching for other women to respond with attention saying they want to cuddle or what not. I would leave without batting an eye.

- Maddeline - 04-28-2014 09:51 PM

I would make him delete his Facebook. That is so disrespectful. You need to have a serious conversation with him. He's acting like a single man that can just say and do whatever he wants regardless of anyones feelings. He knows he's doing something wrong because he's hiding it.