Twitist Forums
My phone wont let me or anyone else log onto there instagram. Everytime someone trys to log in it says...? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: General Instagram (/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: My phone wont let me or anyone else log onto there instagram. Everytime someone trys to log in it says...? (/thread-151515.html)

My phone wont let me or anyone else log onto there instagram. Everytime someone trys to log in it says...? - gentlegrandfather275 - 04-28-2014 09:04 PM

Your account has been disabled due ti the terms and use. If u would u would lig into on someones elses phone etc. it would be just fine. So is there something wrong with my phone and what sould i do?

- Furze - 04-28-2014 09:06 PM

Hello,

It looks as if by what you've said that you may have violated one or more of their Terms of Use.
They may have put a localised ban on your phone, or they may have put a global ban on your username.

If you don't know why they have disabled you, it's a good idea to contact them. Explain the circumstances and if there was no wrong doing, I'm sure they'll be quick enough to unblock your account/fix the problem.

Good Luck!