Twitist Forums
Female Friend Has A Boyfriend But Wants Me? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: General Instagram (/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: Female Friend Has A Boyfriend But Wants Me? (/thread-151567.html)

Female Friend Has A Boyfriend But Wants Me? - Bitterbait003 - 04-28-2014 09:09 PM

We`ve been friends 6 years. She`s in a happy relationship of 4years. She's friendly and can be touchy at times. A Month ago I was at the school gym working out and She waiting outside and she blew me kisses and texts "your so cute".

That night I text her and said "your the best friend I could ever had and I know guys don't like hearing this but I had to tell youSmile." We were at the mall a few weeks back and had us take a picture together.

Every time I post a ,photo or status she likes it. She also asks often about my love life.I posted a photo of myself on instagram last week and she comments "cutie;p"Last week she Imentioned I bought condoms and she mentioned how she uses birth control and that if she was going to cheat she'd use a condom.

Last monday I reposted a pic of us that I accidently deleted and she commented shes hurt I deleted it. I commented I would never delete it and she said good with a bunch of hearts. That week She took a picture of me and put it on
instagram.

Yesterday me, my friend and her hung out. I text her later to make sure I was home she said ya and told me I act differently and more macho around my friend. My friend thinks she wants to hook up with me.

- Ellie - 04-28-2014 09:19 PM

You post a lot about how she feels about you but how do you feel about her? Under no circumstances is it okay to hook-up or fool around with someone that is in a relationship, and I have to think that even though she claims to be in a happy relationship that she can't possibly be all that happy to want to cheat. If she is in a happy relationship and she still wants to cheat then I'm sorry but that says a lot of bad things about her character. I think it would be a bad idea for you to try and date this girl, especially if she is interested in cheating on her current boyfriend.