Twitist Forums
I know my crush has a twitter account. Would it be stalkerish or plain silly to create one 2 get closer 2 him? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: I know my crush has a twitter account. Would it be stalkerish or plain silly to create one 2 get closer 2 him? (/thread-151742.html)

I know my crush has a twitter account. Would it be stalkerish or plain silly to create one 2 get closer 2 him? - Mary-Magdalene - 04-29-2014 01:47 AM

I know my crush has a twitter account. I had one before but deleted it because I don't really like twitter it's annoying. But I was thinking of creating one to get closer to him. Because If I create one he might want follow me and we could start a conversation. Would it be stupid to create one just to get closer to him? Especially given the fact that I don't really like twitter like that.

- Hannah - 04-29-2014 01:53 AM

nope not stupid at all, you like this guy and even tho making a twitter account can be annoying I understand that..but go for it girl,! you never know, you might be missing out if you don't Wink good luck